h1

Finished Film Poster

February 15, 2011

By Simon Dethleffsen (69559/3250)

In the last couple of lessons we finished our Anxillary Task. And… Wait for it… There we go: Enjoy looking at it:

After our Photo shoot we did with the characters we found ourselves in a position where the photos itself were a b bit too yellow, which meant that the colours on the poster weren’t blended anymore. Also, the position of the characters in the photo changed, so we moved some titles around, to make sure everything is readable. We also changes some colours of some titles, depending on what colour they are on. Finally, we put a blue colour gradient in the background, which we hopes makes the colour profile more clear and forms a more fluently transition!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: